Admission is granted to a student when it has been determined that the School has an appropriate programme and resources to meet that individual’s learning needs. Applications for both immediate and future entry are considered at any time throughout the year. The birth date cut-off for placement in a particular grade is 31st August in the academic year (commencing in August) of admission. The child must have turned the appropriate age on or prior to 31st August for the grade in question.
We recommend that all families visit our campus to find out whether our friendly school community represents a good fit for your child. Our school office is open and available to assist you with inquiries, school tours and enrolments Monday to Friday, from 07:30 to 16:30 throughout the year, including during school holidays.
How to Apply
Please complete the online inquiry form and then application form. The online application portal will prompt you to submit the following supporting documents:
- Copy of the child’s birth certificate or passport
- Passport size (4 cm Width x 6 cm Height) photo of your child
- Copy of both father and mother’s identity cards, or passports if foreign citizens
- Copy of the child’s updated vaccination records
- Passport size (4 cm Width x 6 cm Height) photo of the main parent or guardian
- If foreign citizens, copy of both parents’/guardians’ Vietnam resident visa
- Any of the child’s relevant medical information or record
Connect With Admissions Team
Languages: Vietnamese and English